Your Yugioh Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Yugioh Academy

The only academy that strives to give you what you expect in an academy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG I Never Noticed This

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowOfTheWind
Admin
ShadowOfTheWind

OMG I Never Noticed This Empty
PostSubject: OMG I Never Noticed This   OMG I Never Noticed This I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:41 am

This is a topic where you can post things about yugioh you never noticed before. For example, I actually noticed 3 things while making my constellar deck:

1. Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning can be summoned from the grave by banishing 1 DARK and LIGHT monster as well as in the hand.

2. The major weakness to Constellars is draw power (I hope your taking notes, Konami Very Happy )

3. Solemn Warning is nearly the same thing as Bottomless Trap Hole except Solemn makes you pay 2000 lp and Bottomless Trap Hole banishes instead of sending tho the graveyard (basically I have found no further use in Solemn Warning unless I already have Bottomless Trap Hole I may start thinking about siding it though)

Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

PostSubject: Re: OMG I Never Noticed This   OMG I Never Noticed This I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:52 pm

1) Really? Never noticed that.

2) Meh, I dun run dem, I dun care XD

3) Solemn Warning has many advantages over BTH. If you BTH a Hyunlei, for example, Hyunlei still gets the effect, since it's a Trigger effect. But if you Warning it, there is no effect, because it never hit the field (it went from Limbo to the grave, if you don't know what Limbo means, go look it up on Yugioh Wikia). And BTW, also remember the rule that you can't Reborn Synchros if they got Warning'd, cuz they weren't summoned properly, while you can easily use Return of the Different Dimension or something like that to get back your banished Synchro (since that wasn't negated, it counts as a proper summon).

Another thing is that BTH doesn't kill Zenmaines, but Warning does.

That 2000 LP loss isn't that bad, honestly; if you play your cards right, you should still be able to win, despite that defecit.
Back to top Go down
https://youryugiohacademy.forumotion.com
ShadowOfTheWind
Admin
ShadowOfTheWind

PostSubject: Re: OMG I Never Noticed This   OMG I Never Noticed This I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Yeah i thought the first one was really surprising cause i was reading the card and it said you have to banish a LIGHT and DARK but it never specified from where like most cards do, meaning it can be summoned from the grave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG I Never Noticed This   OMG I Never Noticed This I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG I Never Noticed This
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Yugioh Academy :: Discussions and Posting Games :: Yugioh-Related Discussions-
Jump to: