Your Yugioh Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Yugioh Academy

The only academy that strives to give you what you expect in an academy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maestroke vs. Utopia: Who Wins?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

Maestroke vs. Utopia: Who Wins? Empty
PostSubject: Maestroke vs. Utopia: Who Wins?   Maestroke vs. Utopia: Who Wins? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:06 pm

I'm having a real hard time choosing between whether I should use Maestroke or Utopia. What do you guys think?

Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
Rank 4
ATK 1800
DEF 2300
2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls; change it to face-down Defense Position. If a face-up "Djinn" Xyz Monster you control would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from that monster instead.

Number 39: Utopia
Rank 4
ATK 2500
DEF 2000
2 Level 4 monsters
When any player's monster declares an attack: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the attack. When this card is targeted for an attack, while it has no Xyz Materials: Destroy this card.

Post below with your thoughts!
Back to top Go down
https://youryugiohacademy.forumotion.com
ShadowOfTheWind
Admin
ShadowOfTheWind

Maestroke vs. Utopia: Who Wins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maestroke vs. Utopia: Who Wins?   Maestroke vs. Utopia: Who Wins? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:25 pm

i prefer utopia honestly because it stops most aggro decks
Back to top Go down

Maestroke vs. Utopia: Who Wins?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Yugioh Academy :: Discussions and Posting Games :: Yugioh-Related Discussions-
Jump to: