Your Yugioh Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Yugioh Academy

The only academy that strives to give you what you expect in an academy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Point System! (feel free to add your ideas)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

Point System! (feel free to add your ideas) Empty
PostSubject: Point System! (feel free to add your ideas)   Point System! (feel free to add your ideas) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:54 am

Single Duels: These duels are just for a single duel/Match. If you win, you get 100 DP. If you lose, you get 25 DP.

Winner Takes All!: I think that's pretty self-explanatory.

Tag Team Duels: These duels go as follows:

Get a partner. You and your partner have to tag-duel against another pair of partners. For each pair of partners, there is a Player A and a Player B. For now, I'll refer to them as Team 1/2, Player A/B.

Team 1, Player A must first play Team 2, Player A in ONE Single Duel. Let's say Team 1, Player A wins. Team 2, Player A is then eliminated from the Tag Duel, and then Team 1, Player A would then go on and play the other partner with the amount of LP before he/she won against Team 2, Player A. If Team 1, Player A wins against Team B, Player 2, then Team A would win the Tag Duel. If Team 1, Player A would lose, however, then he/she is out, and the last two remaining duelists would play each other for the match.

SO, to summarize this up:
-2 teams in a Tag Duel, each team with 2 players labeled A and B
-both Player As duel each other, and the winner goes on to play the other partner from the team that just lost that Duel
-winner ALWAYS keeps his/her LP amount for the next duel, should there be a change to LP in a previous match

If you win a Tag Duel, each partner will get 150 DP. If you lose a Tag Duel, each partner will receive 50 DP.

BTW, you must have either a screenshot or a posted confirmation from the other duelist to claim your points.

If you have any questions about these rules, please PM me on the forum.

-The Saber Man

Last edited by The Saber Man on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://youryugiohacademy.forumotion.com
ShadowOfTheWind
Admin
ShadowOfTheWind

PostSubject: Re: Point System! (feel free to add your ideas)   Point System! (feel free to add your ideas) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:58 am

may these points be used in deck shops, sig shops, or any other creative ideas for DP spending otherwise? Also, do we get DP for posting?
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Admin
The Saber Man

PostSubject: Re: Point System! (feel free to add your ideas)   Point System! (feel free to add your ideas) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:06 pm

DP is to be used in GFX shops and Deck Shops. Speaking of which, I need to make a topic for that.
And no, for now, you don't get DP for posting.
Back to top Go down
https://youryugiohacademy.forumotion.com
ShadowOfTheWind
Admin
ShadowOfTheWind

PostSubject: Re: Point System! (feel free to add your ideas)   Point System! (feel free to add your ideas) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:05 pm

ok ty for da info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Point System! (feel free to add your ideas)   Point System! (feel free to add your ideas) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Point System! (feel free to add your ideas)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Yugioh Academy :: Entry Gate :: Announcements-
Jump to: